Friday, August 5, 2011

FAT QUARTER FRIDAY




How many of you have a huge stash of fat quarters just waiting to be used?
Yes I am guilty my stash well it would reach the roof and beyond so I decided it was time to start using it!

The fabric used for this project is called "Sent with Love" by Deb Strain for Moda fabrics.

So I did a google search for machine embroidery designs - coasters and was sewing away in no time. For those who do not have an embroidery machine simply google how to sew fabric coasters. I choose the stipple version for mine and it is a little hard to see on screen but it is there!

This set of four took only just over an hour to make on the embroidery machine and looks lovely. Would look great made up in Christmas fabrics and a lovely present too!

No comments:

Post a Comment