Saturday, March 21, 2015

New bibs and burps



Hi everyone I must confess I am not the best at blogging but I am going to make it a priority. So much has been happening here especially with sauce making time.

Now that is over I would like to share with you some lovely new personalised bibs and burps available in my Etsy store.

Remember I do have a huge fabric stash so if you would like a different fabric please just ask.

Up first is the lovely personalised dinosaur set isn't it cute? It is available with your choice of first name (blue/green fabrics for boys and pink/green for girls) and is definitely one of my personal favourites.
You can purchase this set here in my Etsy store.

Next up is this lovely flower and butterfly set personalised with your choice of first name (as are all my items) and this would be a lovely set for a newborn!


You can purchase this set here in my Etsy store

Lucky last is the gorgeous personalised and reversible bib with the pirate design and of course your choice of first name.


You can purchase this bib or a bib and matching burp set here in my Etsy store

That's all for me today so take care and be good to one another till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment