Friday, October 18, 2013

Christmas is coming!

Can't believe how quickly the months are turning over and soon we will start to see Christmas decorations in the shops and shopping centres! I am itching to retrieve all my Christmas wall hangings from the garage and start adorning the house - but I shall wait a little longer!
Christmas items are popping up at online stores so I have decided to make a start with my Christmas bibs for this year and I must say the fabric is just devine - cute santas, elves and reindeers just to mention a few.
You can find and purchase my Christmas bibs in my Etsy store or on my Facebook page where you can message me to purchase. Please remember to purchase early as some fabric will sell out and I will not be able to reorder and also allow turnaround and postage times to your location.
Below is just a few examples of baby bibs I have been making all are embroidered on the reverse side with the saying "My 1st Christmas and I have some other monograms designs available you can see them in my Etsy store too.
Take care everyone
Love Leeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment