Friday, February 15, 2013

New bib and burp sets for February 2013

As well as orders I have been madly sewing some lovely bib and burp sets this month. I will show you just a few here the rest you can see in my Etsy or Madeit stores. The bib and burp sets above use a premade bib with velcro closure and the burp cloth is made from a hand towel. First up we have the lovely Sweet Heart set made up of a bib and burp set for girls and then the lovely Just Plane cute set for boys both of which are available in my Etsy store. Another lovely bib and burp set "Emily" available in pink/brown spot colourway for girls or blue/brown colourway for boys is available in my Etsy store as well.. Next month I will show you the new personalized and reversible bibs using Chevron fabric (my favourite)! Till then take care everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment