Monday, August 23, 2010

Lingerie bags



I needed to make a few birthday presents this month so I put my thinking cap on and thought just what do you buy for someone who has everything? Well I started to think of the little things, things you would probably not buy for yourself. Then I thought of a lingerie bag. How many times have you bought bra's, nickers, teddies and not bothered to buy a lingerie bag? I know I for one am guilty of that. So I set about making a bag for each of my friends. The front of the bag is satin (dance satin purchased from Lincraft) and the lining is a poly/cotton gingham. Also made some bias binding to match - cause I like things matching!
The bag itself measures 40cm in length and 30 cm across, the embroidery was purchased from Lesley designs on Etsy. So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment