Monday, June 21, 2010

Cloth dolls and bears



Many years ago I had a passion for making cloth dolls and bears. Every craft or quilting store I visited I just had to buy a pattern and hence now I have a whole box full. I also purchased many of these patterns at Craft shows which tour the nation annually/bi annually so keep a look out for these, you can also buy kits as well saving you time and money searching for just the right fabrics!
These lovely dolls were made some years ago before I became hooked on sewing for little babies. They have decorated the beds and adorned the walls in my home until they found themselves a new home nestled in the lounge room. Do I have a favourite designer? Yes and no because there are so many talented ladies out there here's a few of my favourites, Judith Gray, Kaylene Atkins and Mum's Moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment